Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Being 12 does not mean...

Being twelve does not mean that I am not potty trained, so do not ask me if I need the toilet before a movie.

It also does not mean that I have to wake up five o’clock some mornings, so do not wake me up so early.

It also does not mean that I am a machine, so mom, please stop making me write blog posts!

Being twelve does not mean that I am finished school. It also does not mean I can watch over eighteen movies, but I am tall enough to.

Being twelve does not mean that I can stay up until one o’clock watching television or playing computer games such as Assassins Creed.

Being twelve does not mean I have a job, so I only get money on my birthday and Christmas.

Being twelve does not mean that I am going to get married to anyone soon.

© coyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!