Tuesday, July 13, 2010

If I won a million rand

If I won a million rand I would buy the moon and build houses and a restaurant there, but I think that would cost quite a bit more.

I would rather fix a horse race and then bet money on a certain horse and then I would have about R30 000 000, and then I would build a super cool jet car that would put all the James Bond cars to shame. It would have machine guns and a rocket engine that would shatter the land speed record. It would be able to fly and it would have ejector seats with parachutes incase of a malfunction. I would then go racing with it and I would always win.

I would also give some money to the SPCA and other charities. I would also give some money to my mom (because she is poor), my dad and the rest of my family.

© copyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!