Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My brother

My brother is my brother and I am stuck with him for life. My brother is an expert at annoying and irritating you. He is a master of deception and rules the world with an iron fist.

He lives in the same house as me, which is a disadvantage, but he has cool friends that bring us cool computer games, which is the bonus of having a brother.

My brother likes playing on the computer and some of his favourite computer games are Assassins Creed, Pure, and Counter Strike. He likes sweets, chocolate and cheese. He laughs at any thing even the most unfunny things in the world.

My brother is tall for his age, but short compared to the rest of the family. He is thin, but chubby compared to the rest of the family. He has dark blond hair and has blue eyes.

My brother is mean most of the time, but sometimes he is nice and we get along well.

© copyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!