Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What I want to be

When I grow up I don’t care what job I get, as long as I get rich because being rich is nice. Being rich means you can buy a lot of stuff.

I might invent something, like a machine that makes gravity go away, but keeps the oxygen. I would use it on a trampoline. And people would fly high in the air when they jump. People would come from all over the world, to jump on my trampoline. Or I might use it to make gravity and oxygen on the moon. I would then have a tour company that takes people on tour on the moon.

Or I might have a boring job like the rest of the world. I would have to sit in an office, do paperwork, plan for the future of the company, and help my clients. I might be a doctor, an architect, or even a lawyer.

© copyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!