Saturday, July 3, 2010

Toy Story 3

On Monday my auntie took my brother, my cousins and I to see Toy Story 3. We got our popcorn and coke and then went into the movie theater.

The movie was about these toys that did not get played with by their owner anymore. Their owner, Andy, was going to college and was going to put them in the attic, but then they were mistakenly put in the garbage, but they escaped and got donated to Sunny Side daycare. They met loads of toys there and had fun. Woody, a toy cowboy wanted to go back to Andy, so he left.

The other toys found out that Sunny Side was actually filled with mean toys and that they couldn’t get out. The children were not age appropriate for them and they damaged the toys. Woody also found this out and he went back to Sunny Side. He met the other toys and they were in cages. He helped them get out and they all got through the toy guards and they escaped. As they got out they fell into a garbage truck and went to the junkyard. They escaped and went back to Andy hoping he could do something to make them all happy.

© copyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!