Sunday, June 13, 2010

I was the kid with the high temperature last night

Last night I was very, very sick. I had a high temperature, I was coughing and I was very cold.

Just before bedtime my mom gave me all my medicine. She also gave my brother some medicine because he was sick too, but not as sick as I was. My mom told me I had to have a cold shower. It was torture and the water was freezing! After that I was not allowed to wear a jersey even though I was cold. I then went back to bed and my mom put a cold face cloth on my head. She also took my temperature.

Later in the night my mom came back and gave me some medicine and wiped my wrists, ankles, back and stomach with a wet face cloth. She then took my temperature again.

Later in the night my mom came back again and gave me more medicine and took my temperature again and it was normal.

In the morning I did not have a temperature, but I still had a cough.

Here's my mom's story about my high temperature.

© copyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!