Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our outing to Igoda beach

On Wednesday we went to Igoda beach. We brought along a board to use as a sand board but it did not work very well. We played on the sand dunes and tried to go on our sand board that just wouldn’t work.

I also took some pictures when we got there, but then gave my mom the camera and went to play with my brother. While I was running down one of the sand dunes I fell and landed on my face and got all dirty.

One of my favorite parts of the trip was jumping in the air off a sand dune and my mom taking pictures of us. After a little while we left the beach and started on the long journey home. While we were going home we took pictures out of the cars window.















Part of the beach at Igoda near East London.















Some of the sand dunes at Igoda.

© copyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!