Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our class fridge

I just cannot wait until our class gets rid of our fridge. Every now and again it makes a noise and then it starts humming. It is like an alien robot whose sole purpose in life is to irritate me.

In the morning when I am writing an exam, doing schoolwork, or even sewing (which I suck at and stabbed myself about ten times with the needle) the fridge makes this irritating sound!

So if our school ever gets rid of it I will not even care what happens to it, although it will probably just make one more of its irritating sounds when it is about to go just to spite me.

And when the fridge is gone I will hunt it down and wreck it so I will never have to hear one of its noises again.

But if we do get rid of it and get a new one I will probably miss those occasional frights that it gives me.

© copyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!