Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Jelly King

I am the jelly king the guy that just chows that wobbly substance called jelly.

I eat all kinds and all flavours of jelly such as pineapple, orange, strawberry and cream soda and none of them can escape me. I am a master at keeping it on my spoon and stopping it from wobbling off.

I dip my spoon into the jelly and I break off a big peace. And after that short journey on my spoon from the bowl where all its wobbly little friends are, the jelly sails into my mouth where it is chomped up a little bit before I swallow it. The jelly then wobbles down my throat until it reaches my stomach where it is broken into smaller pieces and then waits for the next bus that is heading out the rear end.

So at the end of the day, when everyone is gone from the lunch table, I eat the left over jelly because I am the jelly king!

© copyright Basti 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!