Friday, June 11, 2010

Sometimes life is a misery

I woke up this morning to the lovely sound of my brother, Zooty, loudly whispering “Basti are you awake!” Then I rolled over and pretended to be asleep. After a while I got up and went to the dining room where my brother was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Then we were playing with a granadilla and paw paws and my brother spun it in the air and it landed on my grandmother’s flowers and spilt dirt on to the table. He was then shouted at and my grandmother marched out of the room and went to shower.

I then went down to say good morning to my mom who was still in bed. Then our chaotic little dog named Gilly jumped on to the bed and tried to drown us in her slobber. Then my mom went down to her office to work. As soon as she had gone my brother tried to put me in a leg lock and tried to steal my socks. My mom then shouted at us for making a noise. I then had my pills because I am sick. We then had to go shower but my grandmother was still in there. As soon as she got out my brother went to the toilet.

While my brother was on the toilet my mom said that I had to go and write a blog post. As soon as I closed the door and went to lie on the bed my mom called me back and said that I should write my blog post on the events that had happened this morning. I then went to go shower and I then came to the computer to write this.

© copyright Basti 2010

1 comment:

Leave a comment or I might get my volcano to burn you up!